Johansson 5400 Sat>IP Rack. 32 Users
SAT>IP Multi tuner SMATV Server 32 channels or 32 clients.
SAT>IP is a revolutionary technology for the cost-effective distribution of satellite signals via in-home or private IP networks. The rack mountable SAT>IP multiswitch supports both dynamic and static operation; a combination of these modes is also possible.
In static mode the rack mountable SAT>IP multiswitch can receive signals from 4 satellite bands and multicast up to 32 channels on your private IP network to a large amount of clients.
In dynamic mode 32 clients can simultaneously watch every channel which is available on the 4 satellite bands.
- 4 LNB inputs for Quattro or Quad LNB. If the LNB is not already powered use the 9930 for Quattro and Quad LNB
- 4 Trunk outputs for cascading multiple server units
- support both static and dynamic operation
- streams satellite TV (SD and HD) and radio over IP
- configuration with built-in webserver
|Input||4 / 4|
|Frequency||MHz||950 - 2150|
|Output||2 x RJ45 100 / 1000 Ethernet port|
|Users / channels||32|
|Protocol||SAT>IP V 1.2 compliant|
|Dynamic unicast||HTTP / RTSP|
|Max. Input level||dBµV||99|
|Min. input level||dBµV||51|
|Return loss in / out||dB||> 10|
|Modulation||-||DVB-S(2) : QPSK, 8-QPSK / DVBS: QPSK|
|Power supply - mains||VAC||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Max power comsumption||W||40|
|Operating temperature||°C||0 to +50|
|Dimensions||mm||19" x 1RU x 400|
Free Shipping over €200
100% Money Refund